- Industry standard since 1973, the rugged Roto-Split features a thumb screw to clamp & release cable
- Accepts BX cable from 14/2 to 8/4 and 3/8″ Flex as well as AC, MC & HCF cables
- Unique patented offset clamping provides no fuss side loading.
- Make cuts in tight quarters! Simply ratchet the handle back & forth when you’re in a tight spot.
- After initial setting only a half turn of the thumb screw is needed to clamp or release the cable
Hand-Tools – Roto-Split Bx Cutter/Stripper, Seatek… More >>
Found some hand tool stuff on eBay: [eba kw=”hand tool” num=”3″ ebcat=””]
|Featured hand tool offer:
Build Your Own Hand Railing
A detailed step by step guide with pictures and diagrams and tools needed for building your own interior wood hand railing. Everything covered from installing the skirt boards to mounting the newell posts to spacing the balusters to the finished product.