- DCD950 XRP 18-volt cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission delivers up to 450 units watts out
- DC390 XRP 18-volt circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut 2-by-4s at a 45 degree angle in a single pass
- DC385 XRP 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade changes
- DC825 18-volt impact driver with 1,330 inch-pounds of maximum torque
- DC411 18-volt cut-off tool with 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight provides hands-free use
Includes 18 Volt Cordless XRP 1/2″ Hammer Drill/Driver – DCD950R, 18 Volt Cordless XRP 6-1/2″ Circular Saw – DC390R, 18 Volt Cordless XRP 1-1/8″ Reciprocating Saw – DC385R, 18 Volt Cordless 1/4″ Impact Driver – DC825R, 18 Volt Cordless 4-1/2″ Cut-Off Tool – DC411R, 18 Volt Cordless Flexible Floodlight – DW919R, 1-Hour NiCd/NiMH/Lithium-Ion Charger, (2) 18 Volt Cordless XRP Batteries, 360° Side Handle, Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade, Type 1 Guard, Type 27 Guard, Wrench, Backing Flange, (1) Type 27 Wheel, 2-Position Side Handle, Contractor BagFeaturing a series of tools that are both powerful and versatile, the DEWALT 18-Volt XRP Ni-Cad DCK655X Six-Tool Cordless Combo Kit makes it easy to get jobs done quickly. Each tool features a balanced body that’s easy to control, plus smart design details that allow for application-specific performance. Each component is powered by DEWALT’s XRP extended run time battery system.DCK655X Cordless
Six-Tool Combo Kit
At a Glance:18-volt cordle
List Price: $ 1,197.04
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B001UHOUXA”]
[wprebay kw=”cordless+power+tools” num=”0″ ebcat=”11700″] [wprebay kw=”cordless+power+tools” num=”1″ ebcat=”11700″]
Question by vince: I am considering getting my cordless power tool batteries rebuilt with Lithium-ion?
I am considering getting my cordless power tool batteries rebuilt with Lithium-ion cells. Will the original battery charger that was designed for the tool work?
Answer by Diver666
There is no reason why they shouldn’t
What do you think? Answer below!