Includes Multi-Max Oscillating Tool – MM20, Saw-Max Cut-Off Tool – SM20, High-Performance Rotary Tool – 3000, 1-1/4-in Wood Flush Cut Blade – MM480, 3-in Wood and Drywall Saw Blade – MM450, Hook and Loop Sanding Pad – MM11, 60-Grit Sanding Paper, 120-Grit Sanding Paper, 240-Grit Sanding Paper, Wood and Plastic Cutting Blade – SM500, (2) Metal Cutting Blades – SM510, (2) 1-1/4-in Cut-Off Wheels – 540, 3/8-in Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone – 932, Felt Polishing Wheel – 429, Mandrel – 401, Mandrel – 402, Storage Bag Product Description The Dremel CKDR-02 three-tool combo kit includes everything you will need to repair, remodel, restore, cut, sand, rout, and more. Between the Dremel 3000 variable-speed rotary tool, the Multi-Max MM20 oscillating tool, and the Saw-Max cutting tool (all CSA and UL listed), you will be able to multitask your way through a variety of projects at home or in the shop. A soft storage bag and 15 accessories are included. The Dremel 3000
- Dremel Multi-Max MM20 tool with a powerful 2.3-Amp motor to tackle the toughest applications
- Dremel Saw-Max SM20 tool with cutting wheels to easily complete common household cuts
- Dremel 3000 High-Performance Rotary Tool with EZ Twist Nose Cap Wrench for fast accessory changes
- Includes 3 Dremel tools,15 Dremel accessories and storage bag
- This three-tool combo kit offers the ultimate value and versatility of Dremel
List Price: $ 299.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00BLJ3AR4″]
Related Power Tool Accessories Products
Question by Dylan 2.0: Can I use regular drill bits in a dremel?
Can I use a normal glass drilling bit such as these (http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware-Power-Tool-Accessories-Drill-Bits-Specialty-Drill-Bits/h_d1/N-5yc1vZc24e/R-202242753/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051#.URMDxaVX1AF) in my 10.8V cordless dremel?
Answer by chuckkulin
yes as long as you use one that will fit, and i would turn down the speed as well.
What do you think? Answer below!
Click here for more Power Tool Accessories info.