8″ Sliding T-Bevel, Durable, High Impact Plastic Handle With Hand Grip, Stainless Steel Blade With Wing Nut Fastener.The Johnson Level & Tool B75 Structo-Cast 8-Inch Sliding T-Bevel is designed for general carpentry use. The T-bevel has a movable blade that allows you to copy any angle, from 0 to 360 degrees, and transfer it onto other surfaces such as moldings or lumber. This T-Bevel can is designed for durability and easy use, with a high-impact plastic handle and grip, as well as a stainless-steel blade with a wing-nut fastener. The T-bevel is covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- T-bevel designed for durability and easy use
- Use to duplicate any angle from 0 to 360 degrees
- High-impact plastic handle and grip
- Stainless-steel blade
- 1-year limited warranty
List Price: $ 5.79
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00002N5OA”]
More Amazon deals:
680-46-053 Features: -Rafter layout square with adjustable arm a Stanley exclusive.-Ideal for marking repetitive cuts accurately.-Black body with yellow graduations for maximum readability in all light conditions.-Common/Jack and Hip/Valley scales.-Can be used as a saw guide, bevel, or protractor.-Material: Aluminum.-Measuring System: Inch.-Type: Triangle Square.-Quantity: 6 per box.-Price is for 1 Each. Color/Finish: -Finish: Black. Dimensions: -Base Length: 10 3/4 in.-Beam Length: 6 3/4 in.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction for durability
- Black body with yellow graduations provides maximum readability in all light conditions
- Features Common, Jack and Hip, and Valley scales for various applications
- Multipurpose, adjustable design can be used as a saw guide, bevel or protractor. Comes with an adjustable arm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
List Price: $ 15.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00002X2HO”]
Related Measuring & Layout Products
Bob Schmidt shows you how and why to lay-out a wall during construction to a standard 16 inch on center lay-out. When laying out a top and bottom plate for a…
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Click here for more Measuring & Layout info.