Stainless and nice built body reflecting professionalism
With LCD display which powered by one SR44 battery
Zero setting at any position
Provides clear readings
Readings can be displayed in either metric or imperial format
With locking screw for accuracy
Measuring Range: 0-100mm/0-150mm
English instruction book inside
Traditional tool equipped with digital tech
Gift for your father generation / boy friend
- Stainless and nice built body reflecting professionalism
- Zero setting at any position
- Readings can be displayed in either metric or imperial format
- Traditional tool equipped with digital tech
- Gift for your father generation / boy friend
List Price: $ 15.96
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00B8FBS02″]
Question by J.: When measuring a quarter cup of chopped roasted garlic, do I press the garlic into the measuring cup?
I need to measure a quarter cup of chopped roasted garlic. I know I need to use a dry measuring cup to do so. But do I just put the chopped-up garlic in the measuring cup or do I press it into the cup?
Answer by kcl_andersen
it would be considered a lightly packed up…enough to take out the air…not like brown sugar though
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!