Makita provides Corded Speed and Power Without the Cord. It has Up to 15 minutes of run time with 18V L timesT Lithium-Ion speed control dial (6,000 – 20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application. 3.2 – Degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding. The Small diameter barrel grip of only 2 – 3/8 – Inch and weighs only 4.5 – Pound. for improved handling and added operator comfort. There is a Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience. The Built-in LED light illuminates the work area. The Soft start feature for smooth start ups and optimal control. Our Clamp system and adapters (included) fit most competitive accessories. The tool is Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications. Sold as a Bare Tool without charger and battery.
- Corded speed and performance without the cord
- Up to 15 minutes of run time with 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Battery
- Variable Speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2-Degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Small diameter barrel grip of only 2-3/8-Inch and weighs only 4.5-Pound for improved handling and added operator comfort
List Price: $ 212.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0085GK2AO”]
Question by Jamie B: whats the fastest way to break a cable lock without power tools?
your not allowed to use any power tools, a jack, or a hacksaw. whats the fastest way do you think??
ok, your not allowed to use boltcutters either, lol
Answer by *havin fun in the sun*
pound down on the lock itself with a hammer
Give your answer to this question below!
Click here for more Power Tools info.