Reviewing: Fein DW1 Wet/Dry Clean-Up Kit
- Basic clean up kit for 9-55-13 Turbo II vacuum
- Fits directly onto the standard 1 1/4-Inch hose
- Basic kit of most commonly used accessories
- Includes 2 metal extension tubes, air reduction handle, upholstery nozzle, crevice tool, wet brush, floor brush with wheels, and an anti-foam filter for water pickup
- Allows Turbo II to be used as a clean up vacuum
List Price: $ 129.40
Price: $ 91.10
Similar tools from eBay: Carbon Steel Tapered Wooden Countersink Drill Bit Screws Woodworking Shop Tools
|$17.95 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday Nov-22-2014 17:00:40 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Thursday Dec-4-2014 7:45:30 PST
Buy It Now for only: $488.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Question by Russ: Where can i find the best deal on woodworking bar clamp sets?
I’m just getting into woodworking and building my shop, and i’m looking to get as many bar type clamps as possible for as little as possible.
I was very close to picking up a set of wratcheting quick release clamps from a guy on craigslist, but someone else beat me to it.
I don’t want to wait for another used sale to come along again, so what are your suggertions for new clamps?
Answer by swf36D
Well, yard sales, flea markets and swap meets are always the most reasonable option, but if you can’t wait, I would suggest Ebay or Harbour Freight Tools. They have pretty reasonable prices.
Give your answer to this question below!
Click here for more Woodworking Shop info.