Review: Fein DW1 Wet/Dry Clean-Up Kit
- Basic clean up kit for 9-55-13 Turbo II vacuum
- Fits directly onto the standard 1 1/4-Inch hose
- Basic kit of most commonly used accessories
- Includes 2 metal extension tubes, air reduction handle, upholstery nozzle, crevice tool, wet brush, floor brush with wheels, and an anti-foam filter for water pickup
- Allows Turbo II to be used as a clean up vacuum
List Price: $ 129.40
Price: $ 98.06
More Amazon deals:
- Split adjustment fence
- Pedestal switch
- Integrated mobile base
- Spindle travel: 3-Inch
- Powder coated paint
List Price: $ 1,250.00
Price: $ 1,132.00
Similar tools from eBay: Sliding Compound Miter Saw 10" Cross Bevel Cuts Woodworking Shop Power Tools
End Date: Friday Aug-8-2014 21:25:14 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $119.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$22.95 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday Aug-2-2014 15:50:01 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Question by Russ: Where can i find the best deal on woodworking bar clamp sets?
I’m just getting into woodworking and building my shop, and i’m looking to get as many bar type clamps as possible for as little as possible.
I was very close to picking up a set of wratcheting quick release clamps from a guy on craigslist, but someone else beat me to it.
I don’t want to wait for another used sale to come along again, so what are your suggertions for new clamps?
Answer by swf36D
Well, yard sales, flea markets and swap meets are always the most reasonable option, but if you can’t wait, I would suggest Ebay or Harbour Freight Tools. They have pretty reasonable prices.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click here for more Woodworking Shop info.