3846 5 Leatherman Micra

Most popular eBay auctions:

[wprebay kw=”+tool” num=”25″ ebcat=”11700″]
[wprebay kw=”leatherman+tool” num=”26″ ebcat=”11700″]

Question by Hello: What is this thing call?
My friend has this stainless “tool” that comes with scissor and knives and other stuff, but I’m not sure what it is call. Maybe a pocket knife, but not sure. Just want clarification.

Best answer:

Answer by Hawkflight
It sounds rather like a Swiss army penknife or similar product. A Swiss army penknife comes with many pull out tools.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Click here for more Leatherman tool info.

Tags: , , , , ,
Previous Post

Little Giant Megalite Demo

Next Post

Reviewing: Dremel 7300-N/8 MiniMite 4.8-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool


    • Kim
    • July 7, 2013

    I think it’s a Swiss Army Knife. They’re about the same size but they have scissors, a knife, nail file, etc.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: