Includes 18V XRP Cordless 18 Gauge 5/8-in – 2-in Brad Nailer (Tool Only) – DC608B, Tool Only – Battery and Charger Sold Separately Combining the precision of hand nailing with the speed and ease of pneumatic nailing, the compact, cordless DEWALT DC608B 18-volt, 18-gauge brad nailer can drive readily available 18-gauge brads ranging in length from 5/8-inch to 2 inches as rapidly as five brads per second. It’s powered by DEWALT’s 18-volt cordless batteries (not included). The easily portable DEWALT DC608B brad nailer (view larger). DC608B 18-Volt Cordless 2-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
At a Glance: Consistent nail penetration into soft and hard woods
Two modes of operation: precision sequential and high-production bump
Accepts 18-gauge nails ranging in lengths from 5/8-inch to 2 inches
Bare tool–doesn’t include battery or charger
Three-year limited warranty Power and Performance The 7.4-pound DC608B requires no air compressor and
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Straight magazine, accepts 18 gauge nails ranging in legths from 5/8-inch to 2-inch
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Part of the XRP DEWALT cordless system contact trip lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
List Price: $ 438.88
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B003J5KT6I”]
Question by Olivia Thompson: Where can I find a Ridgid Cordless Jigsaw?
I am looking for a Ridgid Cordless Jigsaw for my boyfriend for Christmas. I know absolutely nothing about power tools and this specific piece of machinery is proving impossible to find. Doses anyone know where I can find a nice Ridgid Cordless Jigsaw that’s not super expensive?
Answer by eurometrix
What do you think? Answer below!
Click here for more Cordless Power Tools info.