Veteran woodworker John White shows you how to assemble, tune, maintain & repair the machines that you count on. Throughout the book, White’s approach is practical, straight-forward & effective. This is the first book you’ll reach for when your machines are not performing, and it’s the book you need to keep them running at their best.
- A complete guide to setup, troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Low-tech solutions & alternatives to expensive set up tools & jigs.
- Clear, concise troubleshooting information geared to help solve common tool problems.
- Excellent jigs to improve tool performance.
- A must for keeping your machines running at their peak.
List Price: $ 16.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B000H6EJAE”]
Similar tools from eBay: [wprebay kw=”woodworking+shop” num=”38″ ebcat=”11700″] [wprebay kw=”woodworking+shop” num=”39″ ebcat=”11700″]
Find More Woodworking Shop Products
http://AskWoodman.com/ This is the second video in a short series about using laminate to make shop work surfaces. Allan explains how laminate is made, demon…