Veteran woodworker John White shows you how to assemble, tune, maintain & repair the machines that you count on. Throughout the book, White’s approach is practical, straight-forward & effective. This is the first book you’ll reach for when your machines are not performing, and it’s the book you need to keep them running at their best.
- A complete guide to setup, troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Low-tech solutions & alternatives to expensive set up tools & jigs.
- Clear, concise troubleshooting information geared to help solve common tool problems.
- Excellent jigs to improve tool performance.
- A must for keeping your machines running at their peak.
List Price: $ 16.99
Price: $ 10.47
Similar tools from eBay: Campbell 3 Gallon Air Compressor Home Shop Auto Wood Working Repair Tire Bike Ha
End Date: Friday Apr-4-2014 22:23:24 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $93.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$33.98 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Monday Mar-17-2014 16:34:19 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Find More Woodworking Shop Products
http://AskWoodman.com/ This is the second video in a short series about using laminate to make shop work surfaces. Allan explains how laminate is made, demon…
Click here for more Woodworking Shop info.