Veteran woodworker John White shows you how to assemble, tune, maintain & repair the machines that you count on. Throughout the book, White’s approach is practical, straight-forward & effective. This is the first book you’ll reach for when your machines are not performing, and it’s the book you need to keep them running at their best.
- A complete guide to setup, troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Low-tech solutions & alternatives to expensive set up tools & jigs.
- Clear, concise troubleshooting information geared to help solve common tool problems.
- Excellent jigs to improve tool performance.
- A must for keeping your machines running at their peak.
List Price: $ 16.99
Price: $ 10.47
Similar tools from eBay: metal clamps,set of 3, came from wood working cabinet shop
|$34.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Wednesday Mar-12-2014 18:35:53 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Tuesday Mar-18-2014 14:03:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $85.45
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Find More Woodworking Shop Products
http://AskWoodman.com/ This is the second video in a short series about using laminate to make shop work surfaces. Allan explains how laminate is made, demon…
Click here for more Woodworking Shop info.