Includes 18V Cordless XRP 7/8″ SDS Rotary Hammer (Bare Tool) – DC212B, 360 Degree Side Handle, Depth Rod, Bare Tool – Battery and Charger Sold Separately Providing corded power without the cord, the DEWALT DC212B cordless SDS hammer produces an impressive 1.7 foot-pounds of impact energy. The DC212B is able to blast holes up to 7/8-inch diameter through dense rock, solid concrete, and virtually any other masonry material with speed–and surprising ease. It’s powered by DEWALT’s 18-volt cordless batteries (not included). 1.7 foot-pounds of impact energy for corded power without the cord (view larger). DC212B 18-Volt 7/8-Inch Cordless SDS Hammer
At a Glance: 1.7 foot-pounds of impact energy
Compact, L-shape design for access in tight spaces
Active vibration control reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
Bare tool–doesn’t include battery or charger
Three-year limited warranty; two-year free service Power
- Compact L-Shape Design allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user
- Shocks- active vibration control signifcantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
- 1.7 ft-lbs impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Variable speed, reversing switch delivers versatility in all applications
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
List Price: $ 463.84
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B003ECW67G”]
Related Cordless Power Tools Products
Question by gg101: are cordless weed eaters any good?
I have always used electric trimmers/ edgers. It is time to buy a new one and I was thinking of a cordless, battery powered one. (I refuse to get a gas one.) I am particularly interested in the Ryobi one+ 18 volt one, as I have other Ryobi one+ tools that I can share batteries with.
Are cordless trimmers powerful enough to edge and everything? How long does a battery last? would I be better off sticking with an electric?
Answer by Karen L
I have a cordless one and love it. It’s very powerful, cuts through long grass. weeds, and even shrub branches. Mine is a 20 volt one, lithium ion battery. A battery lasts about 40 minutes, and I’m usually cutting the heavier stuff, not much short grass.
What do you think? Answer below!
Click here for more Cordless Power Tools info.