8220;HYDE TOOLS” VACUUM HAND
*Dust-free vacuum sander
attaches to shop vac
*Patented system to funnel
drywall dust into vacuum
*Easy-clamp system to replace
sand screen, no wing nuts
*Includes a small and large
mouth vacuum adapter
*Includes a 6′ hose – keeps
drywall dust out of your shop
*Includes 1 sheet of medium
grit reversible drywall
sand screen, 3-1/4″ x 9″
- Allows drywall sanding without dust and fits all shop-type vacuum cleaners
- Features Easyclamp system for faster, easier loading
- Hand sander with a 6-foot flexible hose
- Coupling adapters in 2 sizes and a sheet of medium grit
- Reversible drywall sandscreen 3-1/4-inch by 9-inch
List Price: $ 29.10
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00097D2K4″]
More Amazon deals:
- Allows sanding sheets to attach to Bosch Multi-X Oscillating Tools. Accessory interface to the tool is the most important aspect to oscillating multi-tools. Bosch offers solutions for the best fit for today’s high torque tools.
- For use with Bosch MX25 and PS50 tools along with brands that use the Bosch OIS system
- Hook and loop, 6 holes
- Made in Germany
- Allows sanding sheets to attach to Bosch multi-x oscillating tools
- Hook and loop feature with 6 holes
- Intended use on multi-tools
List Price: $ 10.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B002HOHV9A”]
Similar tools from eBay: [wprebay kw=”power+tool+accessories” num=”14″ ebcat=”11700″] [wprebay kw=”power+tool+accessories” num=”15″ ebcat=”11700″]
Question by : What tools are a must have for home improvement?
I wonder if I’m equipped with the right tools. What’s your point on this?
Answer by randy47sm
it all depends on what kind and how much you have to do. Basic are fine, but you will always have to get more and more. I’ve done this all my life and I still buy tools all the time. You will never have to many.
Give your answer to this question below!
Click here for more Power Tool Accessories info.