11247 Wheel Diam: 4″ (part# 11247) This item features: -Electronic brake (start/stop button) hold the measurement in LCD display until reset. -Adds in forward and subtracts in reverse. -Display Type: LCD. -Batt. Life: 5 Years. -Price is for 1 Each.
- Measures up to 10,000 ft/inches, 10,000 yeards/tenths, 10,000 meters/cms
- Large LCD display with half inch high characters
- Selectable on/off back-lighted display
- 5 year battery life
- Dual wheel design
List Price: $ 48.20
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B000CPIMQM”]
More Amazon deals:
39243 Style: Cap. Wt.:1250 lb [Max], Wth:1/4″, Price Each This item features: -Low stretch properties make measurements accurate. -Made of Kevlar , will not rot or deteriorate. Can be left in ducts indefinitely for future use. -Permanently printed measurements every foot from zero to 3000′. -Pull small cables or install pull rope for large cable pulling jobs. -Use 406 Dispenser. -Length: 3000 ft.
- Made of Kevlar, will not rot or deteriorate
- Can be left in ducts indefinitely for future use
- Low stretch properties make measurements accurate
- Printed measurements every foot
- Pull small cables or install pull rope for large cable pulling jobs
List Price: $ 744.74
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00450HBI0″]
Find More Measuring & Layout Products
Question by Dakine: Is measuring your waist with a measuring tape the same as retail pants measurements?
I measured my waist with a measuring tape and it says 34 inches but when I go and buy pants, they say 32 when I absolutly certain that I just measured 34 Inches. Does anyone know why?
Answer by sure222
the pants stretch a little
Give your answer to this question below!