1/8″” Diameter, Tungsten Carbide Cutter, 1/8″” Shank, Carbide Is The Next Hardest Material To Diamonds, Used For Shaping, Smoothing & Material Removal, Use On Hardened Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Non-Ferrous Metals, Fired Ceramics, Plastics, Hardwoods & Other Hard Materials, Do Not Run In Excess Of 35,000 RPM.
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods.
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds.
- Do not use this cutter for drilling holes or for enlarging holes that are less than twice the diameter of the cutter. The tungsten carbide surface can easily catch the side of a hole and break the bit.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
List Price: $ 10.87
Price: $ 5.40
Steve Watson Named Spokesperson for SKIL(R) Ratch-N-Lock Pliers
BOCA RATON, FL–(Marketwired – Nov 25, 2013) – Iron Bridge Tools, which licenses hand tools on behalf of SKIL® Power Tools, announced that carpenter and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) extraordinaire, Steve Watson, will be the national spokesperson for SKIL …
Read more on Marketwired (press release)
Click here for more Power Tool Accessories info.