2620-20 Model Code: AB – Price is for 1 Each (part# 2620-20) This item features: -Counter balance mechanism. -Anti-vibration system. -Lever action blade clamp. -Patented gear protecting clutch. -Proven Milwaukee durability. -Voltage: 18.00 V. -Batt. Cap.: 2.800 A-h. -Batt. Type: Lithium-Ion. -Stroke Length: 1 in. -Cycle Rate: 0 strokes/min [Min], 3200 strokes/min [Max]. -Length: 17 3/4 in. -Control Type: Electronic Variable, Trigger. -Handle Type: Non-Slip, Soft Grip. -Wt.: 7.90 lb.
- Tool only, battery not included
- The patented gear-protecting clutch helps extend the life of the tool by reducing wear to the vital areas of the saw
- The lever action QUIK-LOK blade clamp allows you to easily remove and replace blades without the use of a tool
- The on-board battery fuel gauge displays the remaining battery run-time so you know when to change batteries or recharge
- The variable speed trigger allows you to match the appropriate speed to your project
List Price: $ 223.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B001M0HS5M”]
Similar tools from eBay: [wprebay kw=”cordless+power+tools” num=”46″ ebcat=”11700″] [wprebay kw=”cordless+power+tools” num=”47″ ebcat=”11700″]
Question by chasvanblom: I am shopping for a Cordless Power-drill. Should a 14V battery be as good as an 18V unit?
I’m Christmas-shopping for a cordless power-drill vs. price.
Comparing manufacturers, styles, features and battery-voltages on this unit, I need advice and recommendations for which one is better for the price, for the usability, versatility, weight and handiness between models.
I am comparing SEARS ROEBUCK, HARBOR FREIGHT and LOWES.
Which one would be my better bet?
Thanks for known re’s by experience.
Answer by Candid Chris
Give your answer to this question below!
Click here for more Cordless Power Tools info.