Skil, 7-1/4″, 13A, Circular Saw, 2.3HP Motor With Ball Bearing Construction, Includes: 18T Carbide Blade, Rear Lever Depth Adjustment For Quick Cut Depth Changes, Safety Lock Out Switch Minimizes Accidental Starts, 15% More Speed For Faster Cuts, Better Finish, 1/2 LB Less Weight Reduces User Fatigue, 20% Wider Foot Makes Saw More Stable, 2 Point Line Of Cut For Cutting Accuracy, Anti-Snag Lower Guard For Small Cut Offs On Tool Wrench Storage For Quick & Easy Blade Changes.The 5480-01 7-1/4-Inch SKILSAW is lighter and more compact than previous models, while providing more power to get the job done quickly. User-friendly features, such as the two-point line of sight and a wider, more stable foot, allow users to get the job done right the first time. With over 80 years of engineering experience, the 5480-01 combines lightweight design with the power and durability you have come to expect from a SKILSAW.
2-point line of sight allows users to cut straighter lines with ease.
- The durable ball bearing motor construction gives the saw a longer life
- 2-point Line of Sight allows users to make more accurate cuts
- The patented Anti-Snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
- The foot is 20-percent larger than the previous generation guaranteeing more stability and control when making cuts
- A rear lever depth-adjustment assures accurate cut depth in material
List Price: $ 97.64
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B000P9H4VO”]
Question by Richie P.: Cartoon were the people were transformed into power tools?
There was a cartoon from the 80’s or 90’s were the people were turned into half man, half power tools. Does any one remember the name of it and if so do you have a link of some uploaded episodes?
Answer by JayMac1717
Centurions would be my guess. Power extreme! Man/Machine!
Add your own answer in the comments!
Click here for more Power Tools info.