Make the DEWALT DC527 18 Volt NiCad Fluorescent Area Light the first light you reach for in the dark. The 13 watt fluorescent bulb lights up for a work area for hours on a single charge without getting warm and the “twist-and-lock” lens cover allows efficient and simple bulb changes. It’s light weight with a stable base and easy to hang from its pull-out hook. Use it with either your lithium-ion or NiCAD DEWALT 18 volt batteries in any place you need a bright, portable light.
- Built-in telescoping and 360 degree rotating hook allows unit to hang from 2-inch materials
- Over-molded lens cover provides increased durability on the job site
- 13-watt fluorescent bulb provides bright area lighting
- Twist and lock tool-free lens cover allows for quick and easy bulb change
- Pre-heat circuit helps eliminate blackening at bulb base, runs on the 18-voly battery system
- Compatible with both NiCAD and lithium-ion batteries
List Price: $ 77.36
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B000BANMXG”]
Similar tools from eBay: [wprebay kw=”woodworking+shop” num=”22″ ebcat=”11700″] [wprebay kw=”woodworking+shop” num=”23″ ebcat=”11700″]
Find More Woodworking Shop Products
Question by Liv: Is there any place in Northern Virginia / DC that I can borrow / use woodworking equipment?
I want to make a corner desk with my son, but I don’t have (nor want to buy) a table saw, drill press, band saw, etc.
There is a community shop in Reston that allows individuals to ‘rent’ it for $ 10 a day, but they are closed for repairs.
Answer by mrrosema
use hand tools as much as possible, or expect to pay way more than $ 10/day in 2008.
Give your answer to this question below!
Click here for more Woodworking Shop info.