- 400 in/lbs of torque – Enough torque to drive the most common fasteners and drill bits
- 7.6″ Head Length and 3 lbs weight – Most Compact and Lightweight desgin availabe provides least amount of use fatigue.
- Works with SlimPack Batteries and FatPack Batteries- ECP Technology monitors the battery to reach it maximum life.
- Keyless Chuck with Auto-Lock – For fast, one-handed bit changes
- LED Light – Ensures best visibility in dark areas
List Price: $ 145.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0046REI6U”]
Similar tools from eBay: [wprebay kw=”cordless+power+tools” num=”40″ ebcat=”11700″] [wprebay kw=”cordless+power+tools” num=”41″ ebcat=”11700″]
Question by Jesse: I am looking at getting some good, cordless power tools.?
I don’t want Mama tools, I want Daddy tools!!! I want at least a drill and a saw to start. I want to know I’m holding POWER tools. Ones that will last and are dependable. You know, all around good power tools. Suggestions and reasons, please. Thanks!!
Answer by John J. S
Milwaukee, Makita, DeWalt. Look for at least 18 amp batteries. My makita drill is 10 years old.
Give your answer to this question below!
Click here for more Cordless Power Tools info.