Fowler 52-522-101 Dial Indicator and Magnetic Base Set, 1″ Measuring Range, 2.25″ Dial Diameter, 6″ Base Height, 50lb. Magnetic Pull
The Fowler 52-522-101 dial indicator and magnetic base set includes a dial indicator with white American Gage Design (AGD) Group 2, 2-1/4″ dial face, continuous dial readings, a 1″ measuring range, 0.0001″ graduations, a revolution counter, and tolerance markers, and is designed for taking measurements in machining, layout, and inspection work. The indicator has a satin chrome finish that resists corrosion. The dial has microfine black graduations for 0-100 continuous readings, and a revolution counter for longer measurements. A knurled bezel rotates 360 degrees to zero the reading at any location and tolerance markers allow operators to quickly observe limits. The lug back can be mounted on the magnetic base. All exposed metal on the magnetic base has a black anodized finish to resist corrosion. The assembled base has an overall height of 6 inches. The base has a 50lb. magnetic pull and is 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.75″ (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point;
- Fowler dial indicator and magnetic base set is designed for taking measurements in machining, layout, and inspection work
- 2-1/4″ dial diameter with 1″ measuring range, 0.001″ graduations, tolerance indicators, and revolution counter
- Lug back for mounting on the base
- Includes 1″ indicator and magnetic base, sidearm, swivel clamp and fitted case
- Magnetic base with black anodized finish is 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.75″ (H x W x D), has a 50lb. magnetic pull, a 4.5″ sidearm, and a total height of 6″
List Price: $ 86.36
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00B5HQ45C”]
Question by xo: The measure of an exterior angle?
In triangle PQR, the measure of the exterior angle at P is 28 degrees less than the measure of angle QPR. What is the measure of the exterior angle at P?
– I don’t even know what this question is asking me it’s so confusing!
Answer by cidyah
the measure of the exterior angle at P + angle QPR =180
Let measure of angle QPR = x
Therefore, the measure of the exterior angle at P is 76 degrees.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click here for more Measuring & Layout info.