Check out: Apollo Precision Tools DT0738 161 Piece Household Tool Kit

[wpramazon asin=”B001CE7R54″]

Similar from CJ:

!dímelo Tú!: A Complete Course, Revised Edition (with Audio Cd)


If you can''t live in a Spanish-speaking country, how are you supposed to immerse yourself in the language? !DÍMELO TÚ!: A COMPLETE COURSE, REVISED EDITION is revolutionary. It allows you to learn Spanish by interacting in Spanish with your classmates and the instructor on a daily basis. And with this Spanish textbook, you''ll discover how to use what you''ve already learned in new and exciting ways. Plus, it''s loaded with study tools so you''ll be prepared to get great grades on the tests and quizzes.
List Price:
Price: 210.95

Related Cordless Power Tools Products

Click here for more Cordless Power Tools info.

Tags: , , , , , , ,
Previous Post

Saw Blades 101

Next Post
Cross_rip
Woodworking

Buying a Table Saw Blade

Comments

    • Ryan Miller ">= h/(4*PI)"
    • February 18, 2015
    21 of 22 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars
    cheap, July 8, 2009
    Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
    This review is from: Apollo Precision Tools DT0738 161 Piece Household Tool Kit (Tools & Home Improvement)
    I knew going into this that this was an extremely low price for such a wide variety of tools. The hope was it was an unknown company so I was saving in the name. That turned out to be wrong. These tools are extremely cheap and poorly made. The electrical tester is dangerously inept. If you trust your health to it your likely to get hurt. The grips are uncomfortable hard cast plastic. This would likely be an acceptable set for a college student in their dorm room but not to do any real work.

    0

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

    • Ironman
    • February 18, 2015
    5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
    2.0 out of 5 stars
    60% Functional but Flimsy, March 25, 2013
    By 
    Ironman

    Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
    This review is from: Apollo Precision Tools DT0738 161 Piece Household Tool Kit (Tools & Home Improvement)
    Pro: Neat Carry case with many items

    Cons:1. Items don’t stay in the slots.
    2. Electric screwdriver failed the first attempt a to screw a 1 inch self thread screw into plywood. The driver now makes a grating noise when free spinning and lack the torque.
    Summary: The electric driver was the selling point for me. Don’t let it be yours.
    This leaves 60% of the remaining items functional and 40% useless.
    I will not recommend this product to anyone as its not value for money nor is a good deal.

    0

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: