Check out: Rockwell RK9002 JawHorse Sheetmaster hold and clamp 48-inch plywood sheets
Sheetmaster At a Glance:
Hold up to 48-inch sheets in one tool with hands-free clamping force
Quickly folds down to a portable 43 pounds with built-in straight-line wheels for easier portability
Dimensions: 39 inches by 39 inches by 34 inches standing; 29 inches by 14 inches by 13 inches folded
Backed by a five-year limited warranty
The Rockwell JawHorse Sheetmaster can function as a workbench, a vice, and a machine press (view larger)
- Clamp work pieces 0 to 49-inches, particularly 8x4 plywood sheets
- Clamp up to 1 ton of force and supports a weight load up to 600 lbs.
- Versatile & hands-free workstation for clamping, supporting, and holding
- Folds down quickly for storage and transport
- Front scooter wheels for easy moving on all terrain even on rough ground
Click here for more Power Tool Accessories info.