ZFE Flexible Drill Drive Shaft Silverline Rotary Power Tool Accessories Flex Flexible Screwdriver Drill for Dremel Wen etcApplication:
Car, motorcycle, garden machine and every kind of flexible transmission used equipment.
Length: Approx. 107cm/ 42.13"
Suitable for M18-M19 thread
Thread Pitch: 1.5mm
Suitable Mandrels: 3mm
Suitable Clip Head: 8x0.75
This flexi drive shaft is compatible with the Pro-Max Rotary Tool and comes with a comfortable pen handle grip.
The flexi drive shaft is ideal for intricate work.
The maximum load speed for the flexi drive shaft is 35000rpm.
Compatible with most rotary tools Flexible Shaft is especially suitable where the machines cannot be moved.
It is flexible and endurable, can be used garden machine and every kind of flexible transmission used equipment
1 x Drill Drive Shaft
- The maximum rated speed is 35000 rpm & Compatible with most rotary tools like Dremel, Wen, Roybi etc. Especially works good for dremel 7300 and dremel 3000.
- Length: Approx. 107cm/ 42.13" & Interface: M18x1.5, suitable for M18-M19 thread
- It is flexible and endurable, can be used garden machine and every kind of flexible transmission used equipment
- Fit directly into the chuck of any cordless or electric power drill. Using a flexible drive enables you to take your power tool to the most inaccessible places. It may be used with polishing kits, drill bits, wire brushes, countersinks, flap wheels, mounted stones and grinding wheels
- This flex shaft is the perfect addition for your Rotary Tool. This will work with most Dremels and Dremel Clones, as long as they have the 3/4 in threaded collar. The flexshaft comes with a 1/8 in collet pre-installed. To install on rotary tool unscrew Collar Ring, aloosen collet nut, insert shaft into collet, tighten collet nut, and screw flexshaft onto the rotary tool
Similar tools from CJ:
http://www.toolstop.co.uk/smart-m581 – see the range!
Subscribe to our channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/MrToolstop
Like us on Facebook – http://facebook.com/toolstop
With a lifetime guarantee, these are ideal for tradespeople and professionals who want a no-nonsense, top quality accessory for their oscillating multi-tool.
Video Rating: / 5
Click here for more Power Tool Accessories info.