The Eclipse 7" Quick Release Vise features a front mounted lever which disengages the vise screw to permit rapid opening and closing of the vise, meaning that you can quickly adjust the opening of the vise to either release or clamp a piece you’re working on. It is fitted with an adjustable front stop (dog) that gives additional clamping facility when used with a bench stop, to provide a normal vise and a tail vise in one tool. To increase safety, the fused tommy bar will bend before the vise can become over-stressed. This vise features heavy cast iron and steel construction; a 7.87" maximum opening; 3/4" diameter guide rods and main screw; and 7" wide x 3" deep jaw faces predrilled for mounting wood jaw cushions, plus 2 predrilled holes and 2 cast tabs for mounting screws (screws not included). This vise is well constructed and will provide years of trouble-free service.
- Quick release trigger allows you to quickly adjust the opening to either release or clamp a piece you're working on
- Fitted with an adjustable front stop (dog) to provide a normal vise and a tail vise in one tool
- Vise comes with two predrilled holes for quick sturdy mounting to your workbench
- To increase safety, the fused tommy bar will bend before the vise can become over-stressed
- 7" jaw width, 3" throat depth; 20.7 lb. net weight; Voted #1 Woodworking Vise as seen on Wiki Video
List Price: $ 122.50
Price: $ 100.47
Related Woodworking Shop Products
Click here for more Woodworking Shop info.