Are you worried about the safety of your home, office or family? Are you trying to find some reliable security option? Then, camera security system is the solution to your problems. Security cameras are very easy to install and provide better safety to your home and business. Camera security systems can be very effective if combined with other security options such as burglar alarm or motion lights.
• Size of the place where you want to install the camera
• Placement or location of the camera, and
Wireless security camera can cover small distance as well as the large distance. Some wireless cameras can capture the image as far as one thousand feet. Distance that a security camera will cover varies for different models. Wireless security cameras are very convenient to use as they can be placed at any location without any hassle of wires. Wireless security cameras are expensive than wired security camera.
Now if we talk about wired security camera, it is as good as wireless camera. In fact, wired security cameras provides better signal comparative to wireless camera. Wired cameras can be placed at any location, provided a socket is there. If you are worried that wires will look untidy, then you can do conceal wiring or you can hide wires by some other method.
There are many security cameras available in the market, and it is confusing to decide which camera will fulfill your requirements. Here we are going to discuss few types of camera security systems. The different types of security cameras are:
• Security Cameras: These cameras can be used for any indoor and outdoor applications.
• Dome Cameras: These cameras are easy to mount and provide lot of flexibility. Dome cameras can be fitted on the wall or ceilings.
• Vandal Resistant: These cameras are very sturdy and can be mounted anywhere. Vandal resistant security cameras are mainly used for ATM’s, mass transit systems, correctional facilities, and vandalism prone areas.
• Weatherproof: Weatherproof camera as the name suggests can withstand in any weather and can be used for outdoor applications. Weatherproof cameras are very economical.
• Infrared Cameras: Infrared camera works well in variable lighting situations and can capture the video even in complete darkness.
• Inline Cameras: Inline cameras are generally unnoticed. Inline cameras are mainly useful for retailers who require careful monitoring of their business.
• Board Cameras: Board cameras can be perfectly used for customized secret application. These cameras are usually of 1’’ square and easy to install.
• Micro Video Cameras: Micro video cameras are mainly used by police department and narcotics unit. Most of the micro video cameras come with mounting brackets, plug and play video cables, and sturdy housing.
• PTZ Cameras: PTZ stands for Pan/Tilt/Zoom. These cameras provide precise or exact view. PTZ cameras are mainly used for retail purposes, emergency response vehicles, or any place which requires full monitoring.
• Inspection devices: Inspection cameras are helpful to perform search and rescue operations, under vehicle search, and drug interdiction.
• Specialty Camera: Examples of specialty camera are: Vehicle Rear View Camera, Peephole cameras, underwater cameras, etc.
• IP Cameras: IP cameras can be accessed from a remote location by using the IP address.
Choosing a right camera security system is the key to provide safety to your family and property. So do a survey, before buying to find out the best camera security system for your need.