Pergo laminate flooring is the original form of high quality laminate flooring, and is also one of the names that most consumers immediately associate with the concept of laminate flooring options. Pergo is one of the best selling laminate flooring ranges in the entire world, and for good reason as Pergo offers an outstanding warranty and an even more incredible product.
Pergo is an excellent option for flooring because it has an easy to maintain finish, it comes in a variety of different styles and colors, and is made with such quality that a 25 or more year warranty backs every product that Pergo releases.
There are a variety of different ranges, each offering a slightly different product to the consumer. Any consumer that is looking for laminate flooring for their home or workplace will find exactly what they want in one of these ranges.
Below are the ranges available with a little description about each:
– Pergo Classic Plus This range utilises tongue and groove click together panels that do not require glue for seamless assembly. The Pergo Classic Plus range offers a lifetime warranty for wear, staining and fading. What sets this particular range apart from many others is that the underlayment is attached as part of each panel, rather than having to be purchased separately. These products are truly timeless classics in flooring that will never go out of style.
– Pergo Exotic Collection This collection is a range of flooring products with a polished finish to them, setting them apart from other otherwise similar products. Create a sense of the tropics in the comfort of your own home with these exotic laminate flooring options.
– Pergo Modern Tile Collection This tiled range is a little different, in that it focuses on creating the look of ceramic tile or stone without that awful cold feeling on your feet. The Pergo modern tile range of products is ideal due to it being practical, durable, and simple to clean it also offers a great deal of both versatility and flexibility to create enormous possibilities. Don’t just rely on these laminate tiles for kitchens, but allow them to spread into entry ways, living rooms and hallways as well.
– Pergo Natural Touch Collection If you are looking to create a wooden floor texture without worrying about maintaining a true natural wood floor, the Natural Touch range is ideal. This range is designed to fit in perfectly with other natural materials and elements in your home.
– Pergo Original Collection This Collection is the original range of flooring that is an excellent example of how elegant Scandinavian design truly can be.
– Pergo Vintage Collection This particular range offers a rustic feel with flooring plans that have a slightly textured surface. The textured surface of the Pergo Vintage offers a cozy and warm atmosphere to any environment.
Whichever range you decide to choose you are guaranteed to be getting a beautiful durable floor that stands the test of time, as well as the test of living.
Derek Rogers is a freelance writer who represents a number of UK businesses. For laminate flooring, he recommends Completely Flooring, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Pergo Flooring.