Zircon’s new line of stud finders features updated electronics in an amazing new form that’s easy to hold at any angle. Two scanning modes find the edges of wood or metal studs or joists up to 1-1/2-Inch deep. WireWarning detection indicates the presence of hot electrical wiring. Easy-to-read LCD screen, updated arrow-shaped SpotLite Pointer and audio tone clearly indicate stud edges. Inlcudes 9 inch magnetic level.
Comes with Mini Tool Box. Great for storing any miscellaneous items or your spare change.
Overall dimensions: 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ x 2 3/4″.
Mini Tool Box is shipped from a separate warehouse and will arrive within a few days of your order. e50 Scanning Modes
Stud Scan mode for finding studs in drywall.
DeepScan mode for finding studs and joists in thicker walls, floors, and ceilings.
Wire Warning detection alerts you to live, unshielded AC wires.
Watch the e50 in action.
See how an e50 is used
- Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4-Inch (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2-inch
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live wire up to 2″
- Easy-to-read LCD display indicates when a stud edge is approached
- Updated spotLite pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to mark the target
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B002R5AVVY”]
Similar tools from eBay: [wprebay kw=”measuring+&+layout” num=”12″ ebcat=”11700″] [wprebay kw=”measuring+&+layout” num=”13″ ebcat=”11700″]
Easily work in both imperial and metric units using this versatile Festool lockable tape measure. The tape features a window in the top which allows you to v…
Click here for more Measuring & Layout info.