Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Kit with One Battery- DIscontinued by Manufacturer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH012) delivers versatility and performance to the jobsite. The XPH012 can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, allowing the user to carry just one tool on the job instead of two, replacing the standard driver-drill. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Powerful Drilling and Driving, Weighs only 4.0 lbs.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer drilling applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery
(Price is current as of November 16, 2018 2:24 AM. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product).
Click here for more Cordless Power Tools info.